Today at Durrow Scarecrow Festival – August 2nd 2014
Today, Saturday 2nd August the Scarecrow Village opens from 10m to 9.30pm. See below for line-up of events…
Also, the Arts & Crafts Exhibition and Sale is open in the Community Centre from 11am to 6pm. Don’t forget the announcement of the winner of the Photography competition takes place in the Community Centre at 5pm.
In the Scarecrow Village today:
- Outdoor Country Market 10 – 5pm
- Gerardine Wisdom’s ‘Rush Workshop’ from 10am to 5pm (booking essential)
- Family Entertainment to include Puppet Show and Baton Twirling.
- Music by Claire Hyland
- Garry Games Family Fun
- Butter Making Demonstration
- Pig on a Spit BBQ at 7pm (€5 supper available)
- Scarecrow Boot Camp from 7pm
- Dancing at the Crossroads – Dance board and traditional music by Spink/Portlaoise Comhaltas from 8pm
- Scarecrow Village – €2 Adults, Teens €1, Children Free
- Art Exhibition – €2, Children Free
- Forge and Foundry – Adults €1, Teens and Children Free
Do come along and enjoy the day!