Today at Durrow Scarecrow Festival – August 3rd 2014
Today, Sunday 3rd August the Scarecrow Village opens from 11am to 7pm. See below for line-up of events…
Also, the Arts & Crafts Exhibition and Sale is open in the Community Centre from 11am to 6pm. Don’t forget, the Courthouse Museum presents a ‘Durrow of Yesteryear’ Exhibition from 3pm to 5pm.
In the Scarecrow Village today:
- Family Entertainment in Scarecrow Village to include Jecca and Wobbly Circus
- Gerardine Wisdom’s ‘Rush Workshop’ from 11am to 5pm costing €15 (booking essential)
- Music by Abbeyfolk
- Outdoor Country Market from 10am to 6pm
- Garry Games family fun
- Announcement of the Winners of the All Ireland Scarecrow Championships at 4.30pm
- Scarecrow Village – €2 Adults, Teens €1, Children Free
- Art Exhibition – €2, Children Free
- Forge and Foundry – Adults €1, Teens and Children Free
Do come along and enjoy the day!