Harps Adult and Juvenile AGMs 2015
The Annual General Meeting of the Harps GAA Club was held on January 10th last. The election of officers were as follows:
- Chairman – Seamus Campion;
- Vice Chairman – Gabby Irwin;
- Secretary – Daniel Dunne; Ass Secretary – Dave Finnegan;
- Treasurer – Imelda Galvin; Ass Treasurer – Barry Murphy;
- PRO – John Dunne;
- County Delegate – Tommy Walsh;
- Childrens Officer – Nicola Walshe;
- Player Welfare Officer – Maura Galvin;
- Cultural Officer – Donal Deegan;
- Senior Hurling Manager – David Cuddy.
Juveniles: The Harps Juvenile AGM was held on 8th January last. The election of officers were as follows:
- Chairman – Noel Kirby;
- Secretary – Enda Murphy;
- Treasurer – Sean Dunphy.
The Chairman congratulated all the teams in football and hurling, especially the victorious Feile team, the U14 Football and the U12 hurling teams. He wished all teams best luck in 2016.