Trident Kettlebell Classes – New Autumn 2019 Season Launched
KETTLEBELL CLASSES FOR SENIORS: New Beginner Class Starting Soon! Just because you are getting older and a bit less active doesn’t mean you give up on your health and fitness. In fact physical training becomes more important as you get older! Working with weights such as kettlebells can slow down a number of conditions associated with ageing. Numerous studies have proven the benefits of strength training. Some of these are:
– Increase in bone density and muscle mass. This builds protection against fractures from falls etc…
– Improved Posture. Kettlebell exercises help to improve spinal alignment and strengthen the core muscles that hold the spine in its correct position.
– Improved mood and sleep. Exercise releases chemicals that increase positivity, reduce feelings of pain and anxiety, and promote sound sleep.
– Lower risk of heart disease. Weight training lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, & strengthens the heart.
– Improved balance and movement skills.
Class places are limited so if you are interested contact me to book your place! Classes are run by coach David who is one of the most experienced and highest ranked Kettlebell instructors in Ireland, with 10 years of experience.
JUNIORS KETTLEBELL CLASSES: New kids class started on Saturday 14th September: Many parents worry that strength training is harmful for kids. However there is now widespread recognition in the medical community of the benefits of strength training for children. The American Academy of Paediatrics and The Mayo Clinic have stated that sensible strength training does not stunt growth or cause growth plate injuries. In fact it increases a child’s muscle strength and endurance, protects them from sports injuries, and improve their performance in any sport. Children are far more likely to get injured by playing sports without engaging in weight training. Even if your child is not interested in sports, weight training can strengthen their bones, improve coordination and balance, promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol, help maintain a healthy weight, and build confidence. Class places are limited so if you are interested contact me to book your place! Classes are run by coach David who is one of the most experienced and highest ranked kettlebell instructors in Ireland, with 10 years of experience. Telephone: (087) 3833258 or Email: email@example.com