outdoor-party-bbqOwing to the bad weather forecasted forΒ last Sunday (July 19th) the committee decided to postpone the event until later in the Summer. We apologise for the short notice – but the weather is beyond our control! Keep an eye out on our facebook page: facebook.com/DunmoreCommunityAlert for updates on the rescheduling of the event.