Today at Durrow Scarecrow Festival – August 4th 2014
Today, Monday 4th August the Scarecrow Village opens from 12am to 6pm. See below for line-up of events…
Also, the Arts & Crafts Exhibition and Sale is open in the Community Centre from 11am to 6pm. Don’t forget, the Courthouse Museum presents a ‘Durrow of Yesteryear’ Exhibition from 3pm to 5pm.
In the Scarecrow Village today:
- IWW Wrestling Warriors (matches every hour from 12.30pm to 5.30pm)
- Woof & Wellie Walk (fancy dress optional) at 4pm (Entry €5 which includes dog treat. Proceeds of this event are being shared with Cara Rescue Dogs.)
- The White Lady Drama Group – Little Red Riding Hood 2pm and 4pm
- Scarecrow Village – €2 Adults, Teens €1, Children Free
- Art Exhibition – €2, Children Free
- Forge and Foundry – Adults €1, Teens and Children Free
Do come along and enjoy the day!