Today at Durrow Scarecrow Festival – July 28th 2014
Today, Monday 28th July at the Scarecrow Festival in Durrow, Laois, Ireland Village open from 2pm to 9pm
The Arts & Crafts Exhibition and Sale held in The Community Centre from 11am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
In the Scarecrow Village:
* Padraig Phelan Wood turning demonstration
* Clancy Hurls – Hurley Making Demonstration
* Buy & Sell Fair
* Night of Nostalgia for Senior Citizens, Bob’s Bar from 7.30pm
* Teen Zone – Make Up and Nails Workshop by Xtreme Beauty €3 7pm to 9pm (booking essential)
- Scarecrow Village €2 Adults, Teens €1, Children Free,
- Art Exhibition €2, Children Free.
- Forge and Foundry Adults €1, Teens and Children Free!