Today at Durrow Scarecrow Festival – July 30th 2014
Also, the Arts & Crafts Exhibition and Sale is open in the Community Centre from 11am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm.
In the Scarecrow Village today:
- Buy & Sell Fair
- Ceramics Workshop with Maeve Sokram of Sevensisters Ceramics from 5pm to 7pm (€10 each)
- High Nellies Exhibition
- Laois Festival Walk (Leafy loop walk 12k, Grade A) Meet at Castle Arms Hotel at 7pm
- Butter making demonstration
- The Cube
- Teen Zone – Art Attack from 7pm to 9pm costing €3.
- Musical Performance by Laura Corcoran on stage from 7pm to 9pm
- Scarecrow Village – €2 Adults, Teens €1, Children Free
- Art Exhibition – €2, Children Free
- Forge and Foundry – Adults €1, Teens and Children Free
Do come along and enjoy the day!